Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
In the process of training, a person will use many training methods. However, in the training method, there is a difference between weight-bearing training and free-hand training. Of course, whether it is weight-bearing or bare-handed training, there are exquisite methods, such as appropriate methods. What are the methods for weight-bearing abdominal muscle training? If you want to know, you can take a look.
Weight-bearing suitcase type belly roll
1. Lie flat on a yoga mat, stretch your legs together, hold a medicine ball in both hands, and straighten your arms to the top of your head. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Raise your legs and tuck your knees, bring your knees close to your chest, and your hips off the ground. At the same time, raise the arms to the upper part of the chest to complete the abdominal crunch.
3. Stay at the top for a while, then slowly return to the starting position, and repeat the action to the recommended number of times.
medicine ball turns and throws
1. One side of the body is 1 meter away from the wall, holding a medicine ball in both hands, and standing in a sports posture. The legs are slightly bent, the feet are shoulder-width apart, and the arms are bent at both sides of the body. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Turn your body away from the wall to prepare for the throw. Then the body quickly rotates towards the wall, and at the same time throws the ball towards the wall.
3. Pick up the rebounding ball and repeat the above actions to the recommended number of times.
Swiss ball bent leg adduction
1. Push up on the ground face down, arms stretched out, hands shoulder-width apart on the ground. Stretch your legs together and put your calf on the Swiss ball. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Keep the upper body position unchanged, bend your legs forward, make the Swiss ball roll forward under the ankles, and exhale at the same time. Until the abdominal muscles contract to the limit.
3. Squeeze the abdomen and keep the movement for 1 second, then slowly straighten the legs, return to the starting position, and inhale at the same time.
1. Kneel down on both knees in front of a high pulley with ropes.
2. Grasp the rope and pull down until the hands are on both sides of the cheeks.
3. Starting posture: Gently retract the hips to transfer the weight to the lower back.
4. Keep your hips still, bend your abdomen and move your elbows to the middle of your thighs. Exhale and hold for one second while performing this action.
5. Slowly return to the starting position and inhale. Tip: Make sure to keep your abdomen in the process, and at the same time, don't put too much weight on your lower back.
Smith machine hip lift
1. Place the bench under the equipment (Smith press), set a proper weight for the barbell, lie flat on the bench, release the barbell fixing switch, press the barbell with your feet upward, and hold the equipment on both sides to fix your body.
2. Scroll the pelvis and bend the spine to lift the buttocks off the bench. In this set of movements, keep your knees slightly bent.
3. The body stays for a while when the movement reaches the highest point, and then the buttocks are lowered onto the bench.