No Products in the Cart
A person who has a strong muscle can increase their strength, but also can increase their charm, that a person's muscle to train, you can train through a variety of aspects, such as back training, shoulder training, leg training and so on. So, what are the most effective muscle training exercises? Here's a look at muscle training exercises.
1. wide grip pull-ups: this action is the main action, need to exercise 6 groups, each group of force exhaustion. The main thing is to exercise the width of the latissimus dorsi muscle. And the blood filling effect is particularly good. Rest 30 seconds to 60 seconds between each group.
2. wide grip high pull down: also exercise the thickness of the latissimus dorsi, do this action, head slightly forward, lower back to keep taut. Do 4 groups, rest between each group 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
3. flexion leg hard pull: this action belongs to a compound action, mainly to exercise the thickness of the entire back, the lower back more about. Need to do 6 groups, each group is in about 10RM. Between each group rest 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
4. seated narrow grip rowing: this action is mainly to exercise the thickness of the upper back of the latissimus dorsi. This action is done with attention to the next, the big arms have reached within the collection, try to keep the head slightly forward, the shoulder blades to maintain do not understand. Do 6 groups, rest 30 seconds to 60 seconds between each group.
1. Dumbbell shoulder push: the main action to exercise the shoulders. But be careful that the upper back stays close to the back. Do 6 sets of 20 reps each with 30 to 60 seconds rest between each set.
2. barbell neck push-up: this movement is also to exercise the front of the deltoid. Do 6 sets, each set of 20 times or so. Rest between each group 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
3. dumbbell side planks: exercise the middle deltoid. The small arm should not be higher than the large arm, the large arm should not be over the shoulder, do 6 groups, about 20 times per group, 30 seconds to 60 seconds of rest between each group.
4. dumbbell dips side planks: mainly exercise the rear of the deltoid muscle. Do 6 sets of 20 reps each, with 30 to 60 seconds of rest between each set.
1. barbell squat: the main exercise quadriceps muscle, developed thighs in front of the muscle. Need to do 5 groups, each group about 12RM times. As the thigh training is more tired, rest time between 45 seconds to 60 seconds.
2. lunge squat: training intensity to be greater, but also exercise the muscles in front of the thighs. It is not easy to master the muscle strength of the power point. This action needs to do 5 groups, rest between 45 seconds to 60 seconds between each group.
3. straight leg hard pull: mainly exercise the muscles of the back of the thigh and the gluteus maximus. This action also needs to do 6 groups. Rest between 45 to 60 seconds between each group. Supine leg curl: belongs to a fixed apparatus movement, relatively safe. In doing this action when the toes are straight. Do 4 sets, resting between 45 and 60 seconds between each set.
1. barbell flat bench press: using medium weight, this is to exercise the overall dimension of the pectoralis major. Rest 30 to 60 seconds between each set.
2. barbell upward incline bench press: do 4 sets, as the barbell is the main muscle building action, so do the barbell first. This action is mainly to exercise the upper pectoralis major muscle, 30 to 60 seconds of rest between each group.
3. double bar: this action is mainly used to exercise the lower chest of the pectoralis major, do 4 groups, each group of exhaustion. Rest between each group 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
4. straight arm chest clamps: do 6 sets, 15 times per set. This action is mainly to exercise the medial pectoralis major muscle. Rest between each group 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
1. abdominal roll: is the best action to exercise the upper abdominal muscles. Be careful that the lumbar spine is always on the ground. Do 6 groups, each group should be at least 30 times more, rest between each group 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
2. air pedal: exercise the entire abdomen. Do 6 groups, 1 minute per group, with one minute rest between groups.
3. hanging leg raises: mainly exercise the lower abdominal muscles. Pay attention to the force, let the abdomen drive the thighs up high. Do 10 groups, about 20 times per group, rest one minute between groups.
4. flat support: exercise transverse abdominis. Deep abdominal muscles. 6 groups, 2 minutes per group. Rest one minute between groups.